Office 365 on an iPad
This guide is going to take you through how to load and access the Office 365 applications on an iPad.
Touch the icon for the App Store to download the Office applications you want
Pick the application
1) Search for Office 365
2) The 3 most popular Microsoft applications that work on an iOS device are Word, Excel and Power Point. Touch on FREE to start the download for each application you want
Touch on the application you want to open
Signed in with non-TCC account
If you have ever set up your Microsoft Email on the iPad it may by default log you in to Office with your MS account. (outlook.com account). When this happens you can only view documents and not create them.
What account is there?
1) Touch the image in the corner of your Microsoft Avatar
2) Look at the email address of the pop-up and see if the address is @hotmail.com, @msn.com, outlook.com, or @Live.com you wont be able to create documents
3) Touch the edge of the pop-up to get to the sign out
Touch the Sign Out
Touch Sign Out
Touch the empty Avatar to Sign in
Your full student email
1) Enter in your full student email address. You must include the word Student in the address. Example: email@example.com
2) Touch Next
***Note*** You must have your full student email address and not your Microsoft Address since the open license we have are for the students of TCC
1) Type in your Portal Password
2) Be sure the Keep me signed in box is checked
3) Touch Sign In