How do I get text notifications from O365 on my phone?
This guide is going to walk you through setting up your account so that text notifications from your email are sent to your phone.
1) Click on the group of squares in the upper right hand corner
2) Click on Campus Email
Click on the Settings icon
Scroll to the bottom of the list and click on Mail
1) To the Left side, click on General
2) From the list, click on Text messaging
3) Click the link Set up text messaging
1) Chose the Country or Region
2) Pick your service providor
3) Click Next
**Note** If you are using Outlook Web App and don't see your mobile service provider listed in the Text messaging dialog box in Outlook Web App options, we have not yet established a relationship with your mobile service provider.
1) Enter your phone number with the area code
2) Click Next
1) Enter the 6 digit password that was sent to your phone
2) Click Finish
You are finished. If you wish to stop the text notifications, just click on Delete text message settings