How do I set my browser to clear cookies and cache when I close the browser?
This guide is going to walk you through clearing the cookies and cache of your browser when you close it down. This guide will cover Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Click on the 3 vertical dots int he upper right hand corner
Click on Settings
Scroll tot he bottom of the page and click on Advanced
Under Privacy and Security, click on Content Settings
Click on Cookies
Click on the Slider for Keep local data only until you quit your browser **Gray means it is off. Blue means it is on
This guide is going to show you how to set Firefox so that the browsing history and cookies are cleared when you close down the browser.
Click on the 3 horizontal lines it he upper right hand corner
Click on Options
1) click on Privacy
2) Under History, click on the drop down box
3) Click on Use custom settings for history
1) Remove the check box for Remember my browsing and download history
2) Place a check for Clear history when Firefox closes
This guide is going to walk you through setting Internet Explorer to clear your browsing history when you exit and close down the browser.
Click on the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser
Click on Internet Options
1) Click to place a check mark in Delete browsing history on exit
2) Click OK