How do I schedule a meeting in Microsoft Teams with someone outside of TCC?
This guide is going to walk you through scheduling a meeting in Microsoft Teams with someone who is not an employee or student of TCC.
1) Click on Calendar
2) Click on +New meeting
1) Add a title for the meeting
2) Type in the email of the person that is not a part of TCC
3) Click on the drop down that has their email listed
1) The email outside of TCC has been added
2) For with in TCC, just start typing the user name
3) Click the box that appears with the student or employees name
1) Click on Schedule Assistant
2) Click on Add required attendees
3) The calendar will show you if there are any conflicts in the meeting time
4) If you have any attendees that it is just optional for them to join the meeting you would add them using the Add optional attendees
Required means the selected attendee is required for the meeting. Optional means that the selected attendee has the option to attend but isn't required
Once you have all of the details filled, click on Send