How to run an Attendance Report in Canvas
Reports can be run during the quarter.
- Select the Attendance tab in the course navigation
- Select the Settings icon
- Select Attendance Report
Prepare the report parameters
- Select filter data if you are wanting attendance for just one student or for a particular time period
- Add or change email addresses for report distribution
- Select Run Report
- Check your email account for the report link
- Open email message
- Click the link to open the spreadsheet
Attendance Report as a spreadsheet
- Open the spreadsheet and save as to a new name, if desired.
- Column H contains the students' names
- Column I contains the date(s) and column J contains attendance status on the date