Outlook 365 -- Changing Default to Reply from Reply All
Are you concerned that you are accidentally replying to everyone in an email when you only wanted to reply to the original sender? Change the Outlook 365 OWA defaults by following these instructions.
Outlook 365 Email Screen and Reading Pane
1) Open Outlook 365 (the OWA, or Outlook Web Application) to the main email screen and navigate to the right side Reading Pane
2) Click on the downward pointing arrow next to Reply all to see the options for replying to an email message
Reply Options--note the wide variety available to you!
How to change the default Reply settings
1) Select the Settings Menu (the gear-shaped icon in the upper right corner of Outlook 365)
2) Click on View all Outlook settings
Navigate to Options and Settings
1) Click on Mail
2) Click on Compose and reply
3) The default is Reply all, you can change that to Reply
4) Click Save