Emailing Students with ctcLink accounts and Outlook accounts
In order to create an email list of students' home addresses and campus addresses, you can use the ctcLink course roster notification and the Outlook quarter distribution list.
Starting with ctcLink
- Open ctcLink and navigate to Faculty Center and current quarter's classes.
- Click on Roster Icon.
Access student peronal email accounts
- Select Notify All Students.
Choose student accounts
- Open Outlook (either in Campus Email as the Office 365 version or as full Outlook from desktop).
- Add the Outlook quarterly course contact list (the format is Quarter COURSE###-4digit) to the BCC field: SAMPLE: Summer CU108-1329. The Outlook quarterly course contact list contains the student email addresses for a course in a quarter.
- In the BCC field, paste the email accounts copied from ctcLink.