What are the steps to view your Financial Aid?
This guide will walk you through the steps of viewing your Financial Aid in ctcLink.
Log into ctcLink using your ID number and the password you set when you activated your account.
Click on Student Center
To Do List
1) Check you To Do List for anything that still needs to be completed
2) In the Finances box, click on View Financial Aid
Click on the Year you wish to view
Each of the entries int he Category column are a hyperlink that you can click on to get more details of the grant/loan/scholarship
Under the Terms, you can click on View Scheduled Disbursement Dates to get a list of exact dates when the grant/load/scholarship was applied
The dates will be in the last column
Need more info?
1) On your Student TCC Portal, hover your mouse over the tab Money & Jobs
2) Click on Financial Aid & Scholarships
3) Click on Tuition & Financial Aid Refunds (receiving your aid)