How to I connect to the WiFi on my laptop?
This guide will walk you through connecting to a WiFi network on your laptop with Windows 10.
1) Left click on the WiFi Icon in the bottom right corner of your task bar
2) You will see a list of signals for your laptop
1) For the click on the network you want to connect to, if this is your home network, check the box for Connect Automatically
2) Click Connect
1) Once the laptop is connected the list will state that it is connected and secured
2) To disconnect from the network, click Disconnect
How to turn on your WiFi
1) Click on the Notifications icon in the right hand corner of your task bar
2) Click on Network
1) If your WiFi is off, you will see it stated
2) Click on the WiFi button to turn it on
You will now see a list of networks to connect to