How do I block Spam/Robo Calls using the Mitel Connect app?
This guide will walk you through the steps of blocking Spam/Robo Calls that you receive.
Click on the menu arrow in your Mitel Connect app on your computer
Click on Settings
1) Click on Call Routing
2) Click on the tab Power Routing
3) Click on Create New Power Rule
1) Give the Rule a name
2) Click on + Number Matches
3) Type in the Spam/Robo Callers number
4) Click on the bottom option and put in the number: 1970 **This number sends the caller to a black hole on the phone server and hangs up
5) Click on Create Rule
The next time you get a Spam/RoboCall click on Edit
1) Click on +Number Matches
2) Put in the new Spam/Robo callers number
3) Click on Save Rule