How do I add people to a group in the AD?
This guide is going to walk you through how to add people to a group in the Active Directory (AD).
AD Users and Computers
Click on the program to start it
1) Right click on ttcnet.edu
2) Click on Find...
1) Be sure you are on Users, contacts, and Groups in the tccnet.edu
2) Type in the name of the group
3) Click Find Now
4) Find the name of the group in the list and double click on it
1) Click on the Members Tab
2) Click Add...
1) Type in the last name of the person you are going to add
2) Click Check Names
1) Verify that this is the name your looking for
2) Click OK
Verify that the person has been added to the list.
**To remove people, you just click on name of the person and click Remove